Sunday, April 6, 2008

What is wrong??

Let me come straight to the point..

What is wrong with this combination??

Myself, Car ,Austin and March-April

Every time I go to Austin, somethin or the other does go wrong.. First time in Mar 2007, when i went to visit Austin, my car broke down,(to an extent that it was undrivable and I had to sell my car)..Another time, my car slid off the road and again an undrivable situation... And the latest.. when I went to meet Dev in Austin, everything was ok until some theif, broke into my car..(my right passenger rear vent glass) was shattered..)

Now, this makes me wonder what is really happening here?? Is it the stars? Is it the astronomical position of the stars having their effect on me??? Till now, I was not really bothering about astrology.. now I am thinking if this really is true and if true, how far is it true...

One more thing I am wondering is whether I must be superstitious about it and be wary of the combination I mentioned.. or should I fight my fears??? Should I sell off my car because there is something wrong with it?? (I tend to think otherwise).. Should I not bother about the recurring mishaps and continue my trips to Austin undeterred??? Or is it really the fact that my misdeeds of the past are backfiring on me??(KARMA??)

What is it I should believe in??

Image of my car after the break in... :(

6 comments:

Adithya Vecham said...

That's 100% true what you have mentioned Prashant.. Karma is the only reason why we are here and what we are responsible for :) Really like tis one

Pavan said...

He He..Guha looks like you are suffering from Austin Dosha and you have to consult an Carstrologer to get a remedy .I pity your car's broken glass though

Anonymous said...

Ley Prashantha..... sumsumne yaro kar glass odeyalla... oLagade enittidde helu..??? :P

-Pradeepa

Prash said...

@Pavan, Yes I have to start consulting a Carstrologer..

@Pradeepa.. enu ittirlilla.. just 10 bucks..

Preeti said...

So, what did u lose except for a broken window???

NoName said...

Hey!

This is just co-incidence according to me nothing to do with Stars or Karma, Me or anyone reading this blog as a matter of fact cannot link astrological facts to these horendous stuff you mention in your blog, its just co-incidence according to me. March-April, Austin has nothing to do with your car,
why dont you check the crime rates in Austin and compare it to other places in America?

If you purchased a 3rd hand car, its more likely to break down more often than not, its again co-incidence that it has happened on ur trip to Austin & Does it snow in Austin which made your car slide?

Its hard to believe in stars and other mumbo jumbo especially when you are leading a realistic life in 21st century.