Sunday, March 22, 2009

Strictly Technical: build clean

I am going to give you the 'Lesson Learnt' right in the beginning as an introduction.. "Dont work too much"

I was out climbing this weekend in Oklahoma.. After a tiring Saturday, we are sleeping in the tent.. rather I am sleeping alone in my tent.. It is cold, drizzling outside.. I am in my sleeping bag.. waking up every 5 mins.. rolling left and right, half asleep.. knew I woke up for some reason and go back to sleep..

After a couple of times, I realized, I am doing a 'build clean' command in my dream. For some reason the build is failing.. And I dont know why it is failing.. When I fall back half asleep again, I do a 'build clean' command again.. After a few more times I woke up, I realized I had to pee and was doing a 'build clean' in my dream corresponding to this bodily function..

As a prolog to the introduction, I chose not to pee before sleepin since it was raining and the restroom in the campground was half mile away. As a preface to the prolog, I was working hard all week to fix a Build error in office..

Back to the story: I realized that it was hard to sleep further, got up, found a tree, but being afraid of snakes around, went on to the nearby road, finished my nature call and went back to sleep.. No more dreams and a peaceful sleep for a couple of hours before a dog started barking non-stop..

5 comments:

Adithya Vecham said...

ha ha... hilarious..

Anonymous said...

Dude...Sure looks like ur working tooo much !!!

Pavan said...

he he..super maga
you can now add a parameter to build clean as

build clean --pee

ಕಿರಣ್ ಜಯಂತ್ said...

Moral of the story - Don't go for climbing. You need to go work on the weekends

Prash said...

Atleast I take my time off on weekends...