Sunday, May 17, 2009

Plunge from the sky!!!!!!

Ok.. I first thought of skydiving 2 years ago...

September 2006. Joined Extreme Sports club at University at its formation, attracted by the 'Skydiving' activity on their agenda.

March 2007: I realized I still didnt have an internship and did not go to the skydiving event.

Oct 2007: I was about to travel to India in December and expenses were already skyrocketing.. Failed to participate then

March 2008: I had 3 tough courses along with an internship. Didnt go then

August 2008: Renewed my membership with 'Extreme Sports' though I graduated from University ( To avail the discount for students )

Nov 2008: Parents were here... Geared myself up, woke up at 7.30, took my parents along for the Skydiving. Got the discounted Skydiving ticket through the club. Unfortunately it was cloudy. We waited for 3 hours before calling the day off. I even have a album titled 'Skydiving FLOP SHOW'.

2009: Right since March, have been looking forward for a weekend with Sun, my free time and company. It came together today when Swetha called me up ( she is my skydiving partner).

It was a blast.. No more talk... I mean blog. Just a log..

Photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/prashanth.guha/SkyDiveDallas?feat=directlink

Video: http://www.skydivedallas.com/videos/playsddvideo.php?studentvideo=20090517_Prashath_Gulfa.wmv

2 comments:

Sreeja said...

Thtz great you finally made it !!
Congrats on ur achievement :)

Preeti said...

Awesome pics Prash!! Good job! :)